- The local ingredients
- we use have been grown in the vast and fertile land using the rich water sources surrounding Sawara.
Along with being the top producer of peanuts, green onions, and pears in Japan, Chiba Prefecture has built a reputation for various other agricultural, forest, and fishery products.At Sawara Merchant Town Hotel NIPPONIA, you can enjoy cuisine that utilizes the freshest of ingredients that are only available in the area.
After establishing a successful career at a Grand Maison in Switzerland, Mr. Ishii returned to Japan and opened "La Pierre Zipangu" in Kobe. The restaurant was ranked first for 4 consecutive years in the Zagat Survey of the Kobe area, the major restaurant guide on par with Michelin. He is now putting his efforts in order to take an active role as Grand Chef of the Value Management Group. While doing so, he is also fostering the next-generation of French cuisine chefs in Japan.
- Operating Hours
- LUNCH 11:30~15:00 (Last Order 14:00)DINNER 17:30~22:00 (Last Order 20:00)
- 40 Seats (Non-Smoking)
- Dress Code
- Children are welcome to dine at the restaurant
- Payment Types
- Accepted Payment TypesVISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / DINERS
- Service Charge
- Only during dinner, a 10% service charge will be added to your bill